Grandma Pressel's Cottage Cheese Pie

Cottage cheese pie! I know, I know, it sounds weird and downright gross- but hear me out. I thought the same thing. My husband bugged me for years as we were dating, you need to make cottage cheese pie. I had never heard of such a thing and just pushed off the idea.

This is a pie that was used as a treat that Grandma Pressel would make for my Nate when he was a young boy. It is super easy, and the cottage cheese and egg, turns into almost a custard as it bakes.

Combine cottage cheese, sugar, milk, and eggs.


Pour into prepared pie crust.


Sprinkle with nutmeg then bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees.


Like all pies, try to let cool a little before diving in so it holds together better.


That is it! I double dog dare you to make this! You can thank me later. :)


Cottage Cheese Pie

Ingredients
16 oz of cottage cheese
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of milk
2 eggs
nutmeg for sprinkling
1 pie crust

Pre- heat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine all ingredients
Pour into an uncooked pie crust
Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.





- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -