Back to Basics- Health

Where has 2018 gone? Our daughter brought us so much joy this year. How fascinating it has been to watch all of her first milestones, and seeing her little personality come to life.

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." Samuel 1:27


I will try to write again more soon to recap our year, what we've learned and hard trials we've overcome. But it's been an overwhelmingly beautiful year that we have been blessed with.


Again, I've been at the drawing board about what I would like to focus on in the new year. I have decided on : health.

Though I had no issues getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight. (I know you might hate me, but that's another topic I'll try to write on later. Battling gestational diabetes naturally, limiting what I could eat and lots of exercise, baby with food allergies, etc)


I have barely exercised this past year, I actually don't feel as strong as when I was pregnant, nursing for a year, barely sleeping all year has drained me. I know I need to get back to focusing on my health.

I want to maintain healthy eating and incorporate more fish into our diet, exercise more regularly, go back to church more regularly (it was hard with a colic/allergy baby. But I think going is good for my mental health) get more sleep, and visit my friends more.


Life is so short, even if you get blessed with old age. Babies grow too quickly, sunny days speed away, the clock never pauses...


I wish you and your family health and happiness in whatever you do in 2019!

I'd love to hear your thoughts, goals, and/or word of the year. Please comment below!


- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -