Grasping onto the Fading Days of Summer

As the heat has been turned up this summer, my energy in the kitchen has slowed down. I've still been cooking, but we've had ourselves many a hodge podge meals this summer.

Tonight's dinner was some grilled scallops, corn on the cob, broccoli, and a caprese salad.

Just the other day, I grilled up some veggis and a brat for my husband, we ate some kind of left over noodles, I brought out a jar of pickled beets and cottage cheese.


We've been fully enjoying our summer. We've been doing a lot of work, but we've also made time for playing on the lake. We have just a rowboat, and my husband truly enjoys the exercise, our conversations, and the evening swims. Best way to end a hot day.


So bear with me this summer as I haven't been posting as much. I feel like I haven't been as creative as I usually am.

I have found Instagram and have been posting many photos of my garden, you pick farms, some meals, fitness and lake adventures. I'd love to have you follow along! @staceypressel

https://www.instagram.com/staceypressel/

And Fall is just around the corner, so there should be more posts soon! I do look forward to writing again.


- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -